Friday, December 20, 2013

THE ENCOURAGING LEADER: I Love Books Edition

http://www.U-Leadership.com/TheEncouragingLeader-Winter2013.pdf  
THE ENCOURAGING LEADER:  Winter 2013 Issue

I admit it; I am an obsessed reader.  I normally read 2 or 3 books at a time.  There is the book that I read when I am on the stationary bike; there is my evening time book next to my bed; and oftentimes a book for when I travel.  My wife has a Kindle Fire, but I am old school and prefer paper books so that I can dog-ear the pages and highlight certain sections.

The books highlighted in the latest edition of THE ENCOURAGING LEADER are books that I'd recommend for anyone in any field that wants to be successful.  The books are:

These are by no means the only leadership books that I recommend.  These are just the latest that I've read.  In previous issues of THE ENCOURAGING LEADER, other books have been highlighted.  You can see previous issues of the newsletter at www.U-Leadership.com.  

Jamy Bechler is the executive director of U-Leadership and a John Maxwell Certified Leadership Speaker and Coach.  Contact him at CoachBechler@CoachBechler.com to find out how you or your team can be more successfulClick here to signup for THE ENCOURAGING NEWSLETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment